Language Options

Child Abduction


Children Law

Our accredited specialist lawyers can assist you with any disputes you have as to the arrangements for your children following family breakdown.

We can assist you to obtain orders in relation to the arrangements for your children, including:

  • where they will live
  • who they will live with
  • how often they will see each parent, carer or significant person in their life
  • what schools they will go to
  • which country they should live in etc.

Child Arrangements Order has replaced the old Residence and Contact Orders since 22 April 2014.

We can also assist you in obtaining a Prohibited Steps Order (an order preventing something such as removing the child from the country); or a Specific Issue Order (such as what school the child should attend, what religion the child should practice and any change of name issues) and Parental Responsibility.

We regularly act for parents, young people, children, grandparents and other family members.

Child Abduction

We can offer immediate appointments. If you are concerned that your child is at immediate risk of abduction to a foreign country or within the UK there are emergency steps that can be taken to prevent this and to protect your child.

We can apply to the court for a Prohibited Steps order, a Child Arrangement Order and/or a Parental Responsibility order as is most appropriate to your case.

This will state that your child cannot be taken out of the jurisdiction of England and Wales and can even require the surrender of your child’s passport if you fear the other Party may be planning to abduct your child.

Get expert legal advice today

If you need advice on your legal matter, contact our experienced solicitors in London today.

Call us now on: 020 3750 4445 Contact us

Our Testimonials

Menu Title