Whenever you attend the dentist for treatment or examination, you are entitled to expect an acceptable level of care at every stage. Unfortunately for many people, the standard of care they receive falls well below that level.
This is because the dentist either acted negligently or omitted an act which they should have performed. Some common claims include:
• Failing to asses the patient properly
• Wrongful removal of teeth
• Injury caused by a dental implant
• Failure to provide adequate fillings or crowns
• Tooth Whitening claims
• Damage to facial/oral nerves during a dental procedure
• Failure to diagnose/treat periodontal disease
• Sub-standard restorative dentistry
• Fractured Jaw during extraction
• Incorrectly recording the patient’s history
• Failing to diagnose illness or medical condition
• Misdiagnosis of illness or medical condition
• Failure to carry out X-rays or scans
• Failing to refer the patient to a specialist
• Defective product
We have highly experienced and skilled solicitors who specialize in dealing with dental negligence claims
Our solicitors have a reputation for providing a caring and compassionate service treating our clients as individuals offering them all the help, advice and support they need.
They are also very hard working and easily accessible.
We can visit you at home, work or in hospital and are waiting to be of assistance