You are entitled to expect an acceptable level of care at every stage of your pregnancy. Unfortunately for many people, the standard of care they receive falls well below that level.
Some common causes of claims include:
• Failing to monitor the mother and child properly before, during and after the operation Errors in ante-natal scanning and screening
• Incorrectly recording the patient’s history
• Failing to prescribe medication to the mother.
• Incorrectly or inappropriately prescribing medication to the mother
• Errors in the birth of the child i.e when using the forceps
Some common injuries which can arise include:
• Injury to mother
• Injury to the child caused by medical equipment, such as forceps.
• Brain injury to child
• Cerebral Palsy
• Loss of child
• Infection acquired at hospital
We have highly experienced and skilled solicitors who specialize in dealing with Pregnancy, Birth and Gynecological claims
Our solicitors have a reputation for providing a caring and compassionate service treating our clients as individuals offering them all the help, advice and support they need.
They are also very hard working and easily accessible.
We can visit you at home, work or in hospital and are waiting to be of assistance.